By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material quarter, grade point, textual content constitution, and educational worth indexing, this huge source advisor contains bibliographic info and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL school rooms.
• provides in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, supplying an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• contains research of textual content constructions and educational values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum ambitions to express alphabet books
• presents classes and techniques with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular tutorial feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Best publishing & books books
The key to solid Writing whilst requested by way of the Paris evaluate what forced him to rewrite the finishing of A Farewell to fingers 39 instances, Ernest Hemingway spoke back, "Getting the phrases correct. " His resolution echoes what each profitable author is familiar with: the key to all strong writing is revision. For greater than 20 years, Getting the phrases correct has helped writers from all professions rewrite, revise, and refine their writing.
Ladies in song: A examine and data consultant is an annotated bibliography rising from greater than twenty-five years of feminist scholarship on tune. This publication testifies to the good number of matters and methods represented in over 20 years of released writings on ladies, their paintings, and the real roles that feminist outlooks have performed in previously male-oriented educational scholarship or journalistic musings on girls and track.
Liable for such landmark courses as woman Chatterley's Lover, Tropic of melanoma, bare Lunch, watching for Godot,The Wretched of the Earth , and The Autobiography of Malcolm X, Grove Press was once the main leading edge writer of the postwar period. Counterculture Colophon tells the tale of the way the click and its condo magazine, The Evergreen overview, revolutionized the publishing and radicalized the examining conduct of the "paperback iteration.
Within the most unlikely Craft, Scott Donaldson explores the rocky territory of literary biography, the main tricky that biographers try and navigate. Writers are conversant in controlling the narrative, and notoriously against permitting intruders on their turf. They make bonfires in their papers, inspire others to wreck correspondence, write their very own autobiographies, and rent kinfolk or neighbors to guard their reputations as legitimate biographers.
- Kansas History: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies of the States of the United States)
- Acquaintance and Date Rape: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Women's Studies)
- Volume 19, Tome VI: Kierkegaard Bibliography: Figures A to H (Kierkegaard Research: Sources, Reception and Resources)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Published, 5E (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback))
- Letters of Robert Giroux and Thomas Merton, The
- Sustainability Studies in Print: Five Printers Discuss Their Journeys to SGP Certification
Extra info for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool
Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool by Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson